Thursday, February 12, 2009


Well - I've been working on a baby sweater for a friend who just had a baby - was so excited about it, finished it and LOVE the way it turned out! Well, love everything except that its too small for the baby its for {{{{{{sigh}}}}}}} Oh-well, next sweet little thing thats born I'll have a gift all ready to go, right?!

This is pattern is the Wee One Welcome Set pattern by Chris de Longpre, you can find the link for her pattern at http://www.knittingatknoon.com/ . Though I think it looks WAY cooler in the Zwerger Garn Opal yarn that does the self striping effect than what she shows it pictured in - just my opinion.
I'm trying to finish up a swap gift tonight - and then I'll have to do something else for the baby this was for, and I've got another baby gift to make as well (do I try to make this pattern again bigger????). Then it will be back to working on my UFO's again. Though I think I've made really good progress - I believe I only have 6 (almost down to 5) left. The couple of groups I joined on Ravelry have *really* made a difference with getting thru those 'ol projects. Gotta love Ravelry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment