Sunday, February 1, 2009

So tired of Winter........

I've been nothing but sick - bronchitus, reactive asthma, pneumonia - and now the stomach flu! I can't seem to get a break this year! Ready for spring to move in and the ability to let some fresh air in.
On the bright side - I've done nothing but sleep and knit all day. Gotta love that, right?!
I'm hoping to finish these fingerless mitts tonight. I'm really excited, I went to the yarn store yesterday and I picked up the yarn to make my daughters Birthday gift - the Bella Mittens! You can check the pattern out here:
http://subliminalrabbit.blogspot.com/2008/12/bellas-mittens-updated-pattern.html
They are so awesome and I have had them in my Ravelry queue for a month and a half.......and I'm so ready to start up on them:) I think I should be able to get thru them relatively quick - which is good because I have two things to make for new babies too. I always seem to have so many things that I want to get going, if only there were more hours in the day.
Well - off to finish up those fingerless mitts...........

No comments:

Post a Comment